“Win a Trip for 2 to the Brewery” Blanche de Chambly Contest
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS PROMOTION IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE PARTICIPATING UNITED STATES JURISDICTION WHO ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. BY ENTERING THIS PROMOTION, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE RULES OR CONDITIONS WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION. RESTRICTIONS APPLY.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion start time, start date, end time, and end date will be June 5th, 2017, 9am PST to July 16th, 2017, 9am PST. (hereinafter, the Promotion Period).
2. ENTRY PROCEDURES: During the Promotion Period, participants may enter the Promotion only in the following ways: a. Via Text Message: participants may use their mobile phone to text CHAMBLY or UNIBROUE to 555888 and correctly answer to the age verification question to be entered into the Promotion. Those participating by text message must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to participate via their mobile phone. Participants entering this Promotion via text message may incur a standard text message and/or data charge from their wireless service provider. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Limit: One text entry per wireless phone number. No purchase necessary. No entry fee required.
b. Via Registration on the website www.unibrouecontest.com, where Participants can complete the registration form and correctly answer a basic question. Those participating via the website www.unibrouecontest.com must do so via their own connected device. Participants are solely responsible for any data charge from their service provider. Limit: One entry per person. No purchase necessary. No entry fee required.
3. ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is offered and open only at participating locations to legal residents of such jurisdiction(s) as stated in the United States of America who are aged 21 or older at time of entry. Void in all states where prohibited. Employees, officers, lackeys, good friends, and representatives of Sponsor and its licensed industry members, including all retailers, manufacturers, and wholesalers, as well as industry members’ immediate families and/or households, are not eligible to enter this Promotion. Winners must have a passport valid for six (6) months after date of departure, be available from August 31th to September 3rd 2017 and be physically and legally able to travel to Canada (no prohibitive criminal record, DUI, security risk, or other). The person the winner chooses to bring along must equally satisfy all conditions stated in this document. The winner and his friend must grant access to all required information to book travel arrangements and accommodations.
4. HOW TO WIN: One (1) Winner will be chosen by a random winner selection tool within approximately fifteen (15) days after the end of the Promotion Period from among all qualifying entries, as selected by Sponsor or its agents. All decisions of the Sponsor are final in all matters relating to this Promotion. In the event there are no qualifying entries during the Promotion Period, there will be no winner selected for that Promotion. If a dispute arises about who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder. The authorized account holder is deemed the natural person who is assigned the account from which the entry was submitted. All decisions of Sponsor regarding the Promotion and/or the application of these Official Rules are final and binding.
5. PRIZE: Tentative schedule, subject to change without prior notice.
One (1) winner will win a trip for two (2) to Montreal, Canada. Trip Timing Aug 31 to Sept 3, 2017
- Thursday August 31st pm: Fly to Montreal
- Friday September 1st am: Bus to Unibroue brewery & tour + Lunch at Le Fourquet Fourchette / 1 pm: Unibroue VIP at Festival Bières et Saveurs in Chambly (http://www.bieresetsaveurs.com/en/), 9 pm: bus back to Downtown Montreal for a night on the town
- Saturday September 2nd am: Free time in Montreal / pm: Tour of old Montreal
- Sunday September 3rd: Return flight
- Roundtrip airfare economy from nearest airport to Montreal and back
- Hotel in Montreal (Aug 31, Sept 1 and Sept 2)
- Per diem for three meals per day
- Unibroue brewery tour
- Unibroue VIP access to Festival Bières et Saveurs
- Transport airport to hotel / hotel to airport
- Prepaid VISA to cover estimated meals / taxis / miscellaneous expenses. One trip for two people, 21 years of age minimum. Hotel = double occupancy. Maximum prize value $5,000 (non-transferable, no cash exchange value, non-refundable if the winner cannot make the dates and/or cannot enter Canada etc.)
- Must have a valid passport
- Must legally meet the requirements to travel to Canada (no DUI, criminal record, or other offense)
- Must be physically able to travel by airplane, train, bus and car
Prize is not redeemable for cash. No substitution or transfer of prizes will be permitted. All federal, state and local taxes and other fees associated with prize receipt and use are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any depictions of a prize are for illustrative purposes only. All prize details not covered by the POS (Point of Sale and promotional materials) or these Official Rules are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The winner will be required to sign a responsibility waiver and confirm reception of the prize by signature.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Approximately fifteen (15) days after the end of the Promotion Period, Sponsor will notify potential winner by email for web entry or by text message for text message entry. The potential winner must then respond to Sponsor, according to the instructions provided in the notification, within ten (10) calendar days after the notification date to acknowledge and accept the prize. If the potential winner fails to respond within that ten (10) calendar day period, or if the notification is undeliverable, the winner shall have forfeited the prize, and an alternative winner will be selected according to these rules. If the potential winner is ineligible, it will be deemed as if the potential winner has rejected the prize, and Sponsor will select a new winner at random. All dates and times are subject to change in the event of technical issues affecting Sponsor’s website, Sponsor’s e-mail servers, third party websites used to administer the Promotion, the application, entry process, or selection process, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
7. REASONS WHY YOUR ENTRY MIGHT BE REJECTED: (a) We learn that you violated the eligibility criteria because you are under the legal drinking age (must be at least 21 years old) or that you are associated with Unibroue, its parent and subsidiary companies, distributors, or licensed alcohol beverage industry members. Any entry that fails to abide by these conditions will not be considered. (b) You do not meet the requirements to be granted legal access to Canada (c) You are not physically apt to travel by air, train, bus and car. (d) If you cannot / are not available to travel during the designated trip dates.
8. DISCLAIMER, RELEASE AND INDEMNITY: By entering this Promotion, each participant agrees and acknowledges that neither Sponsor, any telecommunications company, nor any of their respective employees, agents, representatives, contractors, service providers and professional advisers connected with this Promotion (hereinafter collectively the Released Parties) shall be responsible or liable for: (a) any late, lost, stolen, forged, mutilated, corrupted, incomplete, illegible or misdirected entries; (b) any errors, omissions, misinformation, or misidentification in an entry; (c) any dispute or claim arising from a participant's participation in this Promotion or his/her entry, or his/her receipt, ownership or use of the prize; (d) any computer hardware, software, Internet, network, cable, phone, or other communication or technical errors, failures, malfunctions, interruptions, or delays; or (e) any damage to a participant’s or any other person’s computer hardware, software or data that results from participation in said Promotion or accessing, downloading or using any tools, files, data, software, or other articles or materials in connection with said Promotion. Sponsor also reserves the right to prohibit the participation of any individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or the failure to comply with any provision of these Official Rules.
By entering this Promotion, each participant agrees, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, to release, discharge, indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sponsor and the Released Parties from any and all claims, suits, causes of action, liabilities, damages, judgments, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, attorney fees) arising from or as a result of (i) his/her participation in this Promotion or his/her receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded in this Promotion, (ii) his/her breach of any of the participant representations and warranties set forth in these Official Rules, and/or (iii) his/her breach or violation of any of the other provisions of these Official Rules.
9. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS: Sponsor reserves the right, to the extent permitted by applicable law, to terminate, cancel, modify or suspend this Promotion, in whole or in part, if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impair the integrity of this Promotion as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If this Promotion or any web site, social network page, or equipment associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or otherwise does not permit entry, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by participants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion and to the extent permitted by applicable law, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, cancel, modify or suspend this Promotion, in whole or in part. Any attempt by a participant or any other individual to deliberately damage any online service or web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
10. INSTRUCTIONS TO BE OBSERVED DURING YOUR VISIT TO CHAMBLY UNIBROUE BREWERY
- Registration at building entrance and “VISITOR” tag identification;
- No jewelry (rings, watches, necklaces, earrings, piercings, etc.), Any jewelry or piercings that cannot be removed must be covered by a band aid or a glove;
- No high heels, flips flops or open toe shoes. Shoes should be closed and clean. Socks are mandatory. All persons must wear steel cap overshoes provided by the brewery. After the tour, each pair of steel cap overshoes must be put back in its plastic bag. Your cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated;
- No shorts or skirts, long legged pants only. Long or short sleeve shirts / tops;
- Coats and handbags will securely remain in the tasting room;
- Everyone must wear safety glasses provided by the brewery;
- Parts of the brewery can be noisy, foam earplugs will be provided;
- No cameras or recording apparatus are allowed inside the brewery (tasting room is OK);
- Long hair must be tied up;
- All visitors shall remain in the pedestrian lanes & footpaths (stay out of areas with painted markings & designated forklift areas);
- No food, beverage and/or chewing gum are allowed in the production;
- Preferably, please do not wear perfume or at the minimum;
- C-TPAT safety instructions will be explained.
- Out of courtesy, we are asking you to shut off your smart phones;
- There is a wash stand when entering the plant. You will be required to wash your hands at this stand;
- It is strictly forbidden to touch bottles or equipment on the production line;
- For legal and insurance purposes, tasting our beers is permitted only after the brewery tour;
11. DISPUTES: This Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States and the laws of the state of New York, without respect to conflict of law doctrines.
12. SPONSOR: This Promotion is sponsored by UNIBROUE, holding office at, and imported by UNIBREW USA, New York, NY 10036.
13. WINNER INFORMATION: To learn the actual number of entries received and the winners selected in this Promotion, please email your request to email@example.com within sixty (60) days after the end of the Promotion Period.