2. NOTICE CONCERNING UNDERAGE USERS. You must be at least twenty one (21) years of age to access our App. We do not direct any of our content at persons under 21 years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of online privacy. If we learn or have reason to suspect that an App user is under age 21, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user’s account.
3. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
(3.1) TRAFFIC DATA COLLECTED. We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our App: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of mobile phones accessing the App; (4) types of operating system (OS) used to access the App; and (5) your operating system (collectively Traffic Data). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for improving your experience on the App.
We also may use small pieces of information that an App sends to your mobile phone hard drive while you are viewing the App (cookies) to remember your age and birth date so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the App. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your mobile phone until you delete them). Persistent cookies can be removed by following your browser help file directions. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the App may not work properly or at all.
(3.2) PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED. In order for you to access certain services and to purchase items and products that we offer via the App, we may require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you (Personal Information). Personal Information includes the following categories of information: (1) Contact Data (such as your name, mailing address, and e-mail address); and/or (2) Financial Data (such as your account or credit card number). If you communicate with us via e-mail, or otherwise complete purchase orders, surveys, or any other online forms, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
We use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the collection of Personal Information is limited to that which is necessary to fulfill the purposes identified in Section 4, below. We will not use your information in a manner different than the purpose for which it is collected, without obtaining your consent prior to such use.
(3.3) CONTACTING UNIBROUE. If you contact us to provide feedback, register a complaint, or ask a question, we will record any Personal Information and other content that you provide in your communication so that we can effectively respond to your communication. Any such contact with Unibroue should be made pursuant to Section 9, below.
4. USES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
(4.1) COMPANY USE OF INFORMATION. We use Contact Data to contact you when necessary. We will also use Contact Data to send you information about our company or our products or services only if you choose to opt in to receiving such information.
6. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION. We maintain a procedure in order to help you confirm that your Personal Information remains correct and up-to-date. At any time, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION. You must promptly notify us if your credit card or other Financial Data is lost, stolen, or otherwise used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number from your account and update our records accordingly.
8. PUBLIC INFORMATION. The App contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We also may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, product review boards, and news groups available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
In your correspondence, please describe your question, concern, or complaint in as much detail as possible. We will investigate and respond to you promptly.
10. LINKS. The App may contain links to third party websites with which we have no affiliation. Except as set forth above, we do not share your Personal Information with those third parties, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on all such third party websites.