NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS PROMOTION IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE PARTICIPATING UNITED STATES JURISDICTION WHO ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THIS PROMOTION, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE RULES OR CONDITIONS WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION. RESTRICTIONS APPLY.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion start time, start date, end time, and end date will be August 7th, 2017, 9am PST to September 17th, 2017, 9am PST. (hereinafter, the Promotion Period).
2. ENTRY PROCEDURE(S): During the Promotion Period, participants may enter the Promotion only in the following ways:
a. Via Text Message: participants may use their mobile phone to text SAISON or UNIBROUE to 555888 and correctly answer to the age verification question to be entered into the Promotion. Those participating by text message must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to participate via their mobile phone. Participants entering this Promotion via text message may incur a standard text message and/or data charge from their wireless service provider. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Limit: One text entry per wireless phone number. No purchase necessary. No entry fee required.
b. Via Registration on the website www.unibrouecontest.com, where Participants can complete the registration form and correctly answer a basic mathematical question. Those participating via the website www.unibrouecontest.com must do so via their own connected device. Participants are solely responsible for any data charge from their service provider. Limit: One entry per person. No purchase necessary. No entry fee required.
4. ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is offered and open only at participating locations to legal residents of such jurisdiction(s) as stated in the United States of America who are aged 21 or older at time of entry. Void in all states where prohibited. Employees, officers, lackeys, good friends, and representatives of Sponsor and its licensed industry members, including all retailers, manufacturers, and wholesalers, as well as industry members’ immediate families and/or households, are not eligible to enter this Promotion.
5. HOW TO WIN: Five (5) Winner(s) will be chosen by random drawing at Sponsor’s offices with a witness present and five (5) Winners will be chosen by random drawing via SimpleTexting’s, the text messaging contest provider, random winner selection tool within approximately fifteen (15) days after the end of the Promotion Period from among all qualifying entries, as selected by Sponsor or its agents. All decisions of the Sponsor are final in all matters relating to this Promotion. In the event there are no qualifying entries during the Promotion Period, there will be no winner selected for that Promotion. If a dispute arises about who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder. The authorized account holder is deemed the natural person who is assigned the account from which the entry was submitted. All decisions of Sponsor regarding the Promotion and/or the application of these Official Rules are final and binding.
6. PRIZE(S): Ten (10) winners will each receive a Megadeth À tout le Monde Unibroue Electric Guitar with a total retail value of approximately $4,990 ($499 each). Prize(s) are not redeemable for cash. No substitution or transfer of prizes will be permitted. All federal, state and local taxes and other fees associated with prize receipt and use are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any depictions of a prize are for illustrative purposes only. All prize details not covered by the POS (point of sale communications), promo web site or these Official Rules are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize will be delivered to the winner at their specified address within the United States by a courier company. The winner will be required to confirm reception of the prize by signature. Any damage to the prize will be the responsibility of the courier. The package will be insured.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Approximately fifteen (15) days after the end of the Promotion Period, Sponsor will notify potential winners by
[for text promotions]: text message
[for online registrations]: email
Each potential winner must then respond to Sponsor, according to the instructions provided in the notification, within ten (10) calendar days after the notification date to acknowledge and accept the prize. If the potential winner fails to respond within that five (5) calendar day period, or if the notification is undeliverable, the winner shall have forfeited the prize, and an alternative winner will be selected according to these rules. If the potential winner is ineligible, it will be deemed as if the potential winner has rejected the prize, and Sponsor will select a new winner. Prizes will be delivered within ninety (90) days after the end of the Promotion Period. All dates and times are subject to change in the event of technical issues affecting Sponsor’s website, Sponsor’s e-mail servers, third party websites used to administer the Promotion, the application, entry process, or selection process, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
8. REASONS WHY YOUR ENTRY MIGHT BEREJECTED: (a) We learn that you violated the eligibility criteria because you are under the legal drinking age or that you are associated with Unibroue, its parent and subsidiary companies, distributors, or licensed alcohol beverage industry members. Any entry that fails to abide by these conditions will not be considered.
9. DISCLAIMER, RELEASE AND INDEMNITY: By entering this Promotion, each participant agrees and acknowledges that neither Sponsor, any telecommunications company, nor any of their respective employees, agents, representatives, contractors, service providers and professional advisers connected with this Promotion (hereinafter collectively the Released Parties ) shall be responsible or liable for: (a) any late, lost, stolen, forged, mutilated, corrupted, incomplete, illegible or misdirected entries; (b) any errors, omissions, misinformation, or misidentification in an entry; (c) any dispute or claim arising from a participant s participation in this Promotion or his/her entry, or his/her receipt, ownership or use of the prize; (d) any computer hardware, software, Internet, network, cable, phone, or other communication or technical errors, failures, malfunctions, interruptions, or delays; or (e) any damage to a participant’s or any other person’s computer hardware, software or data that results from participation in said Promotion or accessing, downloading or using any tools, files, data, software, or other articles or materials in connection with said Promotion. Sponsor also reserves the right to prohibit the participation of any individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or the failure to comply with any provision of these Official Rules.
By entering this Promotion, each participant agrees, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, to release, discharge, indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sponsor and the Released Parties from any and all claims, suits, causes of action, liabilities, damages, judgments, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, attorney fees) arising from or as a result of (i) his/her participation in this Promotion or his/her receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded in this Promotion, (ii) his/her breach of any of the participant representations and warranties set forth in these Official Rules, and/or (iii) his/her breach or violation of any of the other provisions of these Official Rules.
10. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS: Sponsor reserves the right, to the extent permitted by applicable law, to terminate, cancel, modify or suspend this Promotion, in whole or in part, if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor s reasonable control impairs the integrity of this Promotion as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If this Promotion or any web site, social network page, or equipment associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or otherwise does not permit entry, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by participants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion and to the extent permitted by applicable law, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, cancel, modify or suspend this Promotion, in whole or in part. Any attempt by a participant or any other individual to deliberately damage any online service or web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
11. DISPUTES: This Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States and the laws of the state of New York, without respect to conflict of law doctrines.
12. SPONSOR: This Promotion is sponsored by UNIBROUE, holding office at, and imported by UNIBREW USA, NewYork, NY 10036.
13. WINNER INFORMATION: To learn the actual number of entries received and the winners selected in this Promotion, please email your request to email@example.com within sixty (60) days after the end of the Promotion Period.
2. NOTICE CONCERNING UNDERAGE USERS. You must be at least twenty one (21) years of age to access our Site. We do not direct any of our content at persons under 21 years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of online privacy. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a Site user is under age 21, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user s account.
3. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
(3.1) TRAFFIC DATA COLLECTED. We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the Site; (4) types of web browsers used to access the Site; and (5) your operating system (collectively Traffic Data). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for improving your experience on the Site.
We also may use small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer s hard drive while you are viewing the site (cookies) to remember your age and birth date so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the Site. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). Persistent cookies can be removed by following your browser help file directions. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Site may not work properly or at all.
(3.2) PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED. In order for you to access certain services and to purchase items and products that we offer via the Site, we may require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you (Personal Information). Personal Information includes the following categories of information: (1) Contact Data (such as your name, mailing address, and e-mail address); and/or (2) Financial Data (such as your account or credit card number). If you communicate with us via e-mail, or otherwise complete purchase orders, surveys, or any other online forms, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
We use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the collection of Personal Information is limited to that which is necessary to fulfill the purposes identified in Section 4, below. We will not use your information in a manner different than the purpose for which it is collected, without obtaining your consent prior to such use.
(3.3) CONTACTING UNIBROUE. If you contact us to provide feedback, register a complaint, or ask a question, we will record any Personal Information and other content that you provide in your communication so that we can effectively respond to your communication. Any such contact with Unibroue should be made pursuant to Section 9, below.
4. USES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
(4.1) COMPANY USE OF INFORMATION. We use Contact Data to contact you when necessary. We will also use Contact Data to send you information about our company or our products or services only if you choose to opt in to receiving such information.
6. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION. We maintain a procedure in order to help you confirm that your Personal Information remains correct and up-to-date. At any time, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION. You must promptly notify us if your credit card or other Financial Data is lost, stolen, or otherwise used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number from your account and update our records accordingly.
8. PUBLIC INFORMATION. The Site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We also may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, product review boards, and news groups available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
In your correspondence, please describe your question, concern, or complaint in as much detail as possible. We will investigate and respond to you promptly.
10. LINKS. The Site may contain links to third party websites with which we have no affiliation. Except as set forth above, we do not share your Personal Information with those third parties, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on all such third party websites.